I can’t believe yesterday I turned 23. I feel like I was just counting down the days till my 21st birthday! I mean, four years ago I was on my way to college in Fl, three years was traveling Europe, last year I graduated from college, and now I’m a working adult!
Although I am still two years from turning 25 and hitting my mid twenties, I really like this idea because I feel like the yeas are flying by. I’ve accomplished many things this far, but now I’m ready to accomplish much more!
I took this idea from one of my favorite bloggers, Carly, who writes College Prepster. When she turned 24 she came up with her 25 before 25. Yes, I know, I’m not 24 yet but I really liked this idea because if you know my work ethic I love making lists and crossing things off. I especially like accomplishing goals!
So here we go!
Between today and my 24th birthday, I want to accomplish everything on this list!
This will be a fun way to do something that I’ve always wanted to do and they’ll be great memories.
- Visit friends who live out of State
- Run a marathon
- Go to NY City for New Years
- Re-read all of they Harry Potter Books
- Take a Spin class at SoulCycle
- Plan a backpacking trip with friends
- Travel to Another Country
- Watch a Broadway show in the City
- Participate in a walk for Autism
- Go to a Hot Yoga Class
- Take an art and wine class with friends
- Throw a dinner party for friends
- Go to a wine vineyard – Sonoma or Napa
- Go to a sports bar during a big game
- Invite someone to SF Giants Game
- Try a new exotic food
- Learn Calligraphy
- Go a week without watching any TV
- Finish the scrapbook my grandmother started
- Get a permanent full time job
- Attend a MeetUp event
- Fly in a hot air ballon or attend a festival
- Take the Alcatraz Night Tour
- Climb Half Dome
What’s on your bucket list?