In my quest to experiment more with makeup, I’ve been enlisting the help of friends and experts. Now I’m not the kind of girl who buys the latest and greatest beauty products, but when I find something I like, I stick with it. Now, here I have a few “favorites” that I’ve been loving…
1) NEST Perfume // I’m not a perfume girl. I’m a bit picky when it comes to smells I like wearing, but this Nest Fragrance rollerball is literally the best. A super mild, but absolutely delicious smell. I keep it tucked in my handbag and just do a dot on my wrists (a little bit goes a long way!).
2) Moroccan Oil Treatment Original // The Maroccan oil works like heaven on my hair. It not only makes it smooth and shiny, but it has also helped transformed my hair leaving it nourished and manageable. I’ve used this product for nearly five years and absolutely love it.
3) Bobby Brown Radiance Boost Mask // This is my favorite face scrub (it smells like orange peel). A little drop of this on your face and you’re good to go! About twice a week, I’ll rub it in and then wipe it off…my face feels so nice and smooth after this!
4) Urban Decay Original Eyeshadow Primer Potion // This is probably the most life changing, absolute favorite product of mine. Your eye makeup will not move if you put this on your eye lids beforehand. I lived in Florida for four years where the heat and humidity can literally slide your eye makeup right off, but with this stuff, it stays on ALL.DAY.LONG.
5) Urban Decay Naked2 // This is a perfect eye pallet for those who love the neutral looks, the smoky dramatic looks, or anything in between. I love the Naked2 and personally think it works really well on those who have hazel or brown eyes…like mine (wink, wink).
6) Stila Liquid Eyeliner // I had the worst time trying to put on eyeliner on when I was in High School and still had trouble putting in on while in college…until one of my roommates let me try using her eyeliner. I tried it and it was so much easier than the pencils I was using. It definitely took me some time to get used to it, but it rocks. And totally stays on all day long with no smudging.
7) Bobby Brown BB Cream SPF 15 // I’ve had the hardest time looking for the perfect foundation, but after using Bobby’s Brown BB Cream I can officially say I’ve found the one. My skin tends to get dry, especially during the winter, but this BB cream hydrates my skin while also protecting it. A two in one product…what more can you ask for?
8) Julep Quick Dry Drops // When I paint my own nails I also have no patience when it comes to waiting for them to dry. These drops are amazing and seriously work. You paint your nails like normal, wait two minutes, use two drops for each nail, and then wait another minute. Good to go. Literally.
9) Benefit Cosmetics Gimme Brow Volumizing Fiber Gel // I starting using this just about a year ago. I love the Fiber Gel because it creates lush-looking eyebrows where before there was none! I apply once in the morning and it stays on all day long.
10) Bobby Brown “University” Lip Palette // I bought this lip palette last year right before returning to my alma matter for my first homecoming as an alumni. I took this, and only used this palette on my lips. IT. IS. AMAZING. The color stays on for hours, take as many sips as you want from your cup and it’s still on. I love lipstick that does it’s job right.
Do you use any of these products? What are your must-haves?