I really can’t believe I’m 24 today. That’s serious mid-twenties. Wasn’t I just counting down the moments until I was in the double digits? I feel like every year goes by faster. I’ve accomplished a lot so far and I’m just beyond excited (and ready) to accomplish even more. I have a feeling that this year is going to be the best one yet.
A great blogger I follow, Mackenzie, has a 101 in 1001 list, but it’s way too intense for me! I opted to do a 25 before 25 list.
Between today and my 25th birthday, I want to accomplish everything on this list! I think it will be a fun way to do some things that I really have always wanted to do. Some will push my outside of my comfort zone, but all will be amazing memories.
- Make an apple pie from scratch.
- Ride a hot air balloon.
Day trip to a Vineyard.Went to Byington Vineyard up in the Santa Cruz Mountains. Visit a city I’ve never been to before.I traveled to Austin, TX in October. Visit a friend in another state.Traveled to NC in October to visit one of my best friends.
- Get up early to watch the sunrise. (with coffee of course)
- Cage diving with sharks.
- Take a cooking class. (Because I’d rather use someone else’s oven than mine.)
Unplug completely for a full 24 hours. (#unplug)– did this during my Half Dome trip. I had ZERO service.
- Throw a pot.
Travel with a friend.
- Read at least 30 new books.
- Send handwritten letters to friends.
- Buy a stranger lunch.
- Leave a 100% tip. (I love this and can’t believe I haven’t ever done it before.)
- Take more pictures with my camera.
- Learn how to sail a boat.
Run a Marathon. (Already signed up to run the San Francisco Marathon in July!)
- Escape from Alcatraz. (Welp)
- Go apple picking! (Every year I plan on doing this and it never happens!)
- Surprise someone by mailing them a care package.
- Try a new workout class. (DYING to try barre and hot yoga)
- Enter the Pen Pal world.
Climb Half Dome. (Trip planned for July! ) Make my blog public!
Have you ever made a “bucket list”? What’s on yours?