This week my biggest challenge was the rain. I haven’t ever liked running in the rain, but this week I decided to go for it. I now hate running on the treadmill and would 100% prefer to run outside, even in the pouring rain.
Total Weekly Mileage: 17
- Mileage: 4 miles
- Time: 46:41
- Course: Baylands
- Feelings: Rough Run, wasn’t feeling the best when I started. I’ve done much better than this.
- Mileage: 4-6 (ran 5 miles)
- Time: My fault, I didn’t record my run 🙁
- Course: I ran this on the treadmill because it was pouring outside.
- Feelings: This run felt awful. I ran at a very slow pace and didn’t feel good. I told myself I would never run on treadmill at the gym again. This didn’t last long as I ran 30 min in the gym on Friday.
- Mileage: 8 miles
- Time: 1:43:41
- Course: Ran from my house to the Baylands and around the Baylands.
- Food/Drink: Did not eat anything before or during run.
- Feelings: I felt good during my run. My main goal was to run the entire eight miles without stopping and I did it! I would like to start running faster, but I think speed work is still two weeks away. I also need to begin bringing energy gel or gummies on these long runs because I do think they would have helped me during this long run.