Overall I had a pretty good running week. Big improvements, specifically during my long run on Saturday. I ended the week with a really slow and easy run on Sunday (I was super sore Saturday run), but there’s no way I’m going to let put a damper on my upcoming week!
Cheer’s to completing 3 weeks of training!
Only 13 more to go before the San Francisco Marathon.
Total Mileage: 24+
- Mileage: 5.37 miles (HILLS)
- Time: 1:09:00
- Course: Ran from work to Stanford Dish, ran the Dish, and ran back.
- Feelings: I had a hard time running myy first mile, not only was it all uphill but I felt my shins getting tight, not a good sign. The rest of the run was pretty smooth, I felt like I was going slow, but I knew it was because of my shins. This is something I’ll have to work on and be careful with.
- Mileage: 4.1 miles
- Time: about 41 min
- Course: Palo Alto Neighborhood
- Feelings: Did not stretch enough before run, I was very tight during my first 2 miles but felt better at the end. Also really thinking about investing in a running watch because the Nike+ on my phone and watch are not syncing correctly (hence the about in the time section).
- Mileage: 10.1 miles
- Time: 1:50:23
- Course: Sawyer Camp Trail
- Feelings: Hands down one of my best runs yet! I kept a really good pace through the run and also had a gorgeous view!
- Mileage: 4.5 miles
- Time: 52.35
- Course: Home to Baylands and back
- Feelings: Sore. Pain. Rough. All this and more, but I managed to run through it all. This was definitely an easy slow run.