These oil free rainbow roasted vegetables are so delicious, healthy, low in fat and easy to make. It’s one of my favorite side dish recipes!
This recipe is ridiculously easy to make, you just have to place the chopped vegetables onto a baking sheet, add dried thyme and balsamic vinegar to taste and bake for about 25 minutes or until they’re cooked.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 25 mins
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 4
- 1 2/3 cup chopped red bell peppers (250 g)
- 2 cups chopped carrots (250 g)
- 1 1/3 cup chopped yellow bell peppers (200 g)
- 1 2/3 cup chopped zucchini (250 g)
- 1 cup broccoli florets (100 g)
- 1 cup chopped red onions (200 g)
- 1 tbsp dried thyme
- Balsamic vinegar to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400 ºF or 200 ºC.
- Place the chopped vegetables onto a baking sheet, add the thyme and balsamic vinegar to taste.
- Bake for about 25 minutes or until the vegetables are cooked.
- Store the veggies in a sealed container in the fridge for 3 to 4 days.