I’m sure you’ve heard me say this before but I love creating lists, especially during times like these, time of uncertainty and where my anxiety and stress runs high. I love brain dumping and the feeling of accomplishment when you cross the item off.
I created a “Stay at home list” to keep me focused and busy during this quarantine.
We’re still not sure how long this will last so I may be adding more to this list but here’s what I’be got so far.
- Clean up the back yard and do some gardening. (We’ve done a lot of gardening).
Playhouse& Toy Car makeover. Finish our Taxes.
- Organize Google Photos.
- Order a Photo Album.
- Order gift for upcoming Wedding.
- Plan my next Chicago Trip.
- Clean my desk.
- Clean out fridges (yes, “s”, we’ve got 3!).
- Clean out the cars.
- Start publishing more posts here!
- Drop off supplies at the animal shelter.
- Buy gift cards Hospital Employee’s we know and thank them for their work.
- Order food from small/open restaurants.
Find an at-home workout you like or start going on some runs. (I gave in and purchased a Peloton and am training for a half marathon with a co-worker!)
- Take a long bath with a light candle, a glass of wine, and Enya playing. (Judge all you want.)
- Start re-using Headspace.
- Try a Hair Mask to restore my curls and avoid heating products.
- Do a face mask.
- Try one new Peloton instructor a week.
Just for Fund (3/7)
- Read all those books you’ve been meaning to read
- Start learning a new language with Duolingo
Complete my first needlepoint project. Learn how to make bread.(I’ve been making sourdough bread).
- Send out hand written letters to friends.
Paint Room.(I painted my room white!). Prepare to throw a virtual Grad party for our family grads.(We had a small family gathering to celebrate their accomplishments).